Would anyone like to test drive my new quiz?
1. Water turned into blood. The Nile River was the source of life for Egypt. The pollution of its waters killed the fish and made the wate undrinkable.
2. The Frogs. The river became so filled with frogs tha the frogs left the riverbanks and came into the houses of the Egyptians.
3. The Gnats. The land of Egypt was infested with thick swarms of gnats.
4. The Flies. The land of Egypt was infested with thick swarms of flies.
5. The Pestilence. During this plague, all the livestock of the Egyptians became diseased and died.
6. The Boils. Moses took a handful of soot from a furnace and, in the presence of Pharaoh, scattered it toward the sky. It caused festering boils on all the Egyptians.
7. The Hail. A fierce hailstorm fell upon the land of Egypt. “It struck down every man and beasty that was in the open throughout the land of Egypt; it beat down every growing thing and splintered every tree in the fields”. (Ex. 9:25)
8. The Locusts. Locusts entered the country of Egypt and ate any plants that had survived the hailstorm. The locusts were so numerous that they even entered the houses of the Egyptians.
9. The Darkness. Total darkness descended upon the land of Egypt for three days.
10. Death of the Firstborn. The firstborn in every house of the Egyptians was slain, as well as the firstborn of all their animals.